Prerequisite Tools & Setup
Introduction to Flutter
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. It is very easy to learn and currently it is getting more and more popular. With this blog post, you will learn some basic stuff about Flutter and after reading it, you will be able to create a simple application using this technology.
Tools & Setup
- To edit this project you must have Flutter and Dart installed and configured successfully on your computer.
- Set up your editor – Install the Flutter and Dart plugins.
- If you have got Android SDK installed and configured, to install Flutter you only need to:
- Download Flutter SDK from official website and extract it.
- Add path to previously extracted SDK to your PATH variable
- Run flutter doctor tool to check if everything is configured correctly.
- All above steps are mentioned here: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/